CFNM AT THE HOSPITAL

CFNM AT THE HOSPITAL
Walking home from a night out I came across a woman walking two dogs.
One was on a lead but the other was running free.
As I quite like dogs I wasn't too concerned but it ran past me on bit me on the upper leg
The woman was most apologetic but I told her not to worry.
However when I arrived home I could see it was quite a deep wound and needed medical attention.
I took a taxi to the nearest hospital expecting a long wait to see someone
Luckily it must have been quiet night with just a few staff enjoying a rare lull in their normally busy shifts.
After only a short while a nurse wearing green scrubs in led me to a cubicle and I explained what had happened.
She asked me to remove my trousers and to sit up on bed.
As I was doing so she left to fetch some equipment leaving me sitting there in my boxer shorts.
When she returned she was accompanied by someone who I guessed to be a doctor as she was wearing a white coat.
It appeared far too big for her without a name badge and was unbuttoned as if she had hastily put in on.
Under her white coat I could see she was wearing a smart outfit the type a woman would normally wear on a night out rather than in a hospital workplace.
The nurse cleaned and dressed the wound on my thigh taking great care to explain the process to the doctor.
This slightly puzzled me but I thought no more of it.
The nurse then explained I would need a precautionary tetanus injection so would have to remove my shorts.
At this point the rather attractive doctor suppressed a slight giggle.
I turned my back bent over the bed and lowered my shorts to receive the injection.
When I turned back the doctor was staring intently at my nakedness and I noticed her actually blushing.
I thought this quite unusual for a medical professional quite used to seeing patients undressed.
Even though I found this to be a turn on I felt slightly uncomfortable and quickly pulled up my shorts.
In doing the waistband caught on my dangling but growing  cock which slapped with a thwack against my belly.
At this the doctor burst out laughing and rushed from the cubIcle followed by the smiling nurse.
On the way out I asked the receptionist the name of the female doctor but she was said I must be mistaken as there were only male doctors on duty on this particular night.
She also told me that due to the new hygeine protocols doctors no longer wore white coats The only people who did so were lab technicians and none were on duty at this late hour.
I never fully solved this puzzling mystery.
I can only assume the nurse just used me as an opportunity to show her friend some basic first aid skills.
If she really wasn't a member of the hospital medical staff she certainly saw a lot more than she should have!
Then again I wasn't about to complain!

Comments